Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Thursday, August 18, 2011

We are Baby Ballerinas

The Girls started dancing today.
Ballet & tap girls.
We enrolled them with Miss Machita & co.
We love her so much.
She loves the girls & teaches them so much more than just dance.
...Poise, composure, modesty, self confidence, inner beauty...
We love her so much.
 
We got the girls their tap & ballet shoes on Monday & they’ve already put scuffs on our wood floors.
I think we’ve already created two monsters.
It was all they could do to make it through nap time. I could hear them giggling in the monitor most of the hour.
When I went in to wake them up to dress them & get them ready, they could hardly keep still.
Wiggly & giggly.
Sophie had to break out into some type of improvisational dance, she was so excited.
Seriously, I can't make that kind of stuff up.
It was all I could do to keep them still to take pictures in their leotards & tights before we had to get to the bus stop to pick up Bubb.
They did so well with Miss Machita.
We love her so much.
They walk through the house singing,
“with our tutu’s & our new shoes, we are baby ballllerrrrriiiiiiinaaaaas.”
Oh, what a sound.

No comments: