Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Monday, August 15, 2011

Insanity - Day 15 {Back on Track}

Hallelujah!!

We're back on track!!

It was causing me momentary anxiety not doing the proper workouts on the proper days.

I'm OCD like that.

This morning was Fit Test 2.

I've been curious to see how far I've come in these INSANELY wild 2 weeks.

Well, wait no more:

MOVE:                              Fit Test 1          Fit Test 2
Switch Kicks                        45                     104  Can I get a WHATWHAT!!! ?
Power Jacks                         30                       45
Power Knees                        60                      87
Power Jumps                        10                      19*
Globe Jumps                         2                        8
Suicide Jumps                       5                        7**
Push-Up Jacks                      8                        12*********
Low Plank Oblique              27                       30

I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself. There were moves that I wondered if they were working or not & today's test proved that they were. Also, the numbers show me the areas that I need to improve on. I'm PUMPED!!

*Power Jumps. After two C-Sections, the 2nd one being for twins, my abs are shot. So for me to do 19 Power Jumps in the 2nd week is an EPIC accomplishment for me. SO LONG POOCH!

**Suicide Jumps are from Hell & Damnation itself. Enough Said.

***********Push-Up Jacks are the siblings of Suicide Jumps....But I did 4 more this time!! Whoop Whoop!!!

No comments: