Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Insanity - Day ??? {I'm so confused}

This has been one.rough.week.

Not complaining.

Just explaining.

I'm really not sure what day we're on.

Blindly trusting in my workout Buddy:-)

I know that today we did Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.

CARDIO ABS

Seriously? I woke up to do that?!?!

I just had to keep saying, "it's almost over, its' almost over..." over & over & over again.

We almost finished the abs.

Sophie woke up crying about her legs hurting.
{Lord, please tell me we're at the end of this sickness...}

I feel better than yesterday.

So that counts for something right?

No comments: