Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Insanity - Day 10

We're sticking with Chris' method of counting the days in the workout.

I'm think we're justa blowin' in the wind.

This week has been cray-zee!!

Between Sophie being sick, school starting & practically no sleep, it's been brutal sticking with a workout plan.

But, sticking with it, we are! Dig Deep!!

Last night was another rough one with Sophie's virus & so we couldn't pull ourselves out of bed.

Tonight we worked out at 8:00.

I didn't want to do it.

Repeat: I didn't want to do it.

I behaved mighty bratty, as a matter of fact.

Chris stuck with encouraging me (gently I might add) so I caved.

I'm glad I did.

I made every excuse you can think of:
I'll never sleep tonight, I'll be so keyed up!
We'll wake the kids up!
I just ate supper!
I don't want to (she says whiny...)

Day #: 10
Awake Time: 7:00 a.m. - work out time: 8:00 p.m.
Workout Today:  Pure Cardio
Accomplished: Y
Feeling: I feel great!! I'm really keyed up so I know it'll be a while before I can go to sleep. But I'll go to sleep glad that I did the work out!

No comments: