Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Saturday, November 5, 2011

End of 1st Grade Football

I haven't made any of Bubb's football this year. I've been working every Saturday for the last few months & I just haven't been able to get to the field before I have appointments at the Studio.
This morning I finally got to go to his last little practice.
Chris was in NYC for business so I had taken off work to be with the kids.
They have just been practicing this year. I guess since it's 1st grade. Techniques & all....
It was the cutest thing to see all of those little bodies running drills so seriously!
After the drills were over, the coach gave them all a trinket dog-tag as a memento for the season's hard work.
That boy of ours was so cute! He couldn't wait to get his.
This is all of the boys on the "team"

No comments: