Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Friday, November 4, 2011

Trip to Sunny Farms

This morning, Mrs. Kay & I teamed up to take our girls & niece, Mary Elizabeth, on a Play & Pray outing to Sunny Farms here in town. It’s a small farm with horses to ride & animals to feed, a big tractor for hayrides & a fun nature walk.
The kids all got to ride a sweet red named, Sunny. Ahem, I think the farm was named after him since he was probably as old as me.
Anyhoo, Izzy & Mary E. rode Sunny the sweet gentle old nag horse.

Sophie was only riding the non-living horsy on the farm.
Oh, and she would also “pet them, Momma. Not ride them.”
I think this was Sophie’s favorite.
After the kids got to ride the horse, they also loved on the other animals on the farm.
Each child got their own feeding bowl & the goats were herded along the  bench to eat feed out of the kids’ laps.
While the last of the kids were still feeding the goats, a man brought out this extremely obese ginormous rabbit. I swear that thing weighed more than Izzy.
We went on a hayride down to a trail where the kids did a nature walk & saw different trees, a fox hole & a deer brush.
The day was so much fun. My little hens were so excited to get out of the fresh air and into their second home at the mall food court where MeMe got them two rides on the carousel!

No comments: