Welcome

I am proud of my family. I love Jesus. I am not perfect. I like junk food, particularly potato chips. I work out with my sexy rock star husband. I hate it. I do it for the company. My children make my heart beat. I was once a full time photographer. I retired to loose my sanity by becoming a stay-at-home Mom. I recently came out of retirement to avoid the looney-bin. Please enjoy the funny stories of my family, the hilarity of me trying to work out & find my skinny and the every-now-and-then crafts that I begin but rarely finish.
God Save The Queen.....

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Sisters Got Their Hair Cut

Sophie has been begging me since last fall to cut her hair “like MeMe’s!!” but since we had dancing & needed her hair up in a bun, I’ve made her wait until after their dance recital.
Well, the wait is over. And of course, Izzy caught the fever, too. She wanted it short, “just like Brea” “but not the big Brea,” “My friend Brea”….Ok, Izzy, let’s just cut it.

Big thanks to Instagram!! I love that software…..
 



No comments: